English Software Version

This forum is closed, and read-only.
cringle
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Prof. Dr. Christian M. Ringle

English Software Version

Post by cringle »

Hello!

We started with a German test version of SmartPLS 2.0 but decided to finally publish this software in English. Therefore, we translated everything from German into English. If you find mistakes/incorrect words or if you have suggestions for alternative names (especially in the model evaluation report), please post it here!
scottmac99

Re: English Software Version

Post by scottmac99 »

cringle wrote:Hello!

We started with a German test version of SmartPLS 2.0 but decided to finally publish this software in English. Therefore, we translated everything from German into English. If you find mistakes/incorrect words or if you have suggestions for alternative names (especially in the model evaluation report), please post it here!
You use the word "resource" as in "Remove resource" etc. Might be better to use the word "file" since that's what this command is talking about ?

Scott
CAS
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

German Version

Post by CAS »

Hello everybody,

why is there the whole Folder for the explanations of the german SmartPLS version included in the installation package?
Looking into the files in the Installation Folder: and then in
SmartPLS2\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\15\1\.cp\intro\de

makes me soooo jealous! I would love to have it in German, since then it would be easier to include screenshots in my paper!

Any ideas on how to get it working in German? some kind of language-pack?
Or is it simply not possible?
Why is that folder included then? I don't get it!

Thanks for any advice,

Ken