Your current path model is invalid

Research topics can be discussed in this area.
mariasadiq
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Maria Sadiq Post Graduate Research Dissertation Student

Your current path model is invalid

Post by mariasadiq »

I have successfully import my data. Now when I try to make the first model in smart pls 3, it gives error that my path model is invalid. My research model contains one independent variable consisting of two subsets, two dependent variables, two mediators and two moderators. Each of the subset of independent variable has effect on each dependent variable. I have attached a picture of my model as well.
How can I remove this error? And how to make model with so many no of variables
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-24 at 2.07.34 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-24 at 2.07.34 PM.jpeg (88.17 KiB) Viewed 72549 times
nikkinemo95
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Mr Nikki Nemo

Re: Your current path model is invalid

Post by nikkinemo95 »

Hi, can anybody help me to understand this, because i am on some project and can't do this
samll
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: MRs Samantha

Re: Your current path model is invalid

Post by samll »

I have successfully import my data. Now when I try to make the first model in smart pls 3, it gives error that my path model is invalid. My research model contains one independent variable consisting of two subsets, two dependent variables, You also will find great car repair loans here two mediators and two moderators. Each of the subset of independent variable has effect on each dependent variable. I have attached a picture of my model as well.
How can I remove this error? And how to make model with so many no of variables
You need to add indicators to order construct "job Satisfaction" and probably to second-order construct "Dual oriented Hr Practices ". You need to use either the repeated-indicator approach or the two-step approach to the model. I recommend you try both!