Multi-Group Analysis with two countries

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
Baxmauer
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Max Bauer

Multi-Group Analysis with two countries

Post by Baxmauer »

Hello everyone,

I have some difficulties with the procedure in my empirical evaluation. My structural model consists of seven independent variables and one dependent variable and so far I have evaluated 150 German and 150 American data sets individually. However, since I want to check in which country the significant relationships between IV and DV are stronger, I am unsure how to proceed correctly.

Is it possible to compare just the significant path coefficients to find out if the relationship between IV and DP in country A is stronger than in country B?
Or does this have to be evaluated by means of a multi-group analysis?

Thanks for your help,
Baxmauer
samlarson
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Samantha Manager

Re: Multi-Group Analysis with two countries

Post by samlarson »

Baxmauer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:34 pm Hello everyone,

I have some difficulties with the procedure in my empirical evaluation. My structural model consists of seven independent variables and one dependent variable and so far I have evaluated 150 German and 150 American data sets individually. However, since I want to check in which country the significant relationships between IV and DV are stronger, I am unsure how to proceed correctly.

Is it possible to compare just the significant path coefficients to find out if the relationship between IV and DP in country A is stronger than in country B?
Or does this have to be evaluated by means of a multi-group analysis?

Thanks for your help,
Baxmauer
Have you tried checking out this topic - viewtopic.php?t=2919
If you are experiencing trouble with filling out a money order I recommend that you check out this blog post https://promoneysavings.com/how-to-fill ... ney-order/ It helped me big time