Pre-test analisys

Feel free to post your requests for new SmartPLS features and other suggestions.
VanessaSchaefer
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Vanessa Schaefer - Master Student

Pre-test analisys

Post by VanessaSchaefer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:36 am

Hello.

It is my first time using SmartPLS. My model has 1 dependent variable and 3 independent variables. I ran the G*Power calculus and it resulted in a miminum sample with 74 individuals.

I applied a pre-test questionnaire with 29 individuals in order to validate the questions' compreensibility and adequability. And I have a doubt if i can run PLS Algorithm and bootstrapping with this sample? This would be just a preliminar test.

Regards,
Vanessa Schaefer

jmbecker
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Dr. Jan-Michael Becker

Re: Pre-test analisys

Post by jmbecker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:20 am

Generally, such a model should be estimable, but I doubt that you really get meaningful results from such a small sample size. More data is always better, but you should also think about your population and whether your sample really represents that population.
Dr. Jan-Michael Becker, University of Cologne, SmartPLS Developer
Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Michael_Becker
GoogleScholar: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user ... AAAJ&hl=de

AldenTic
PLS User
Real name and title: AldenTic

write essay for me. paper writing services

Post by AldenTic » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Write Essay For Me - EssayErudite.com

Can You write essay for me ? How many times do students worldwide ask this question without finding an answer?
We'd rather not check the official statistics. At the same time, essays appear to be probably among the most popular academic assignments.
Students from various education establishments need to complete them constantly. If you are among those lucky ones, feel free to contact our customer service department and opt for an essay writing help.

cause and effect essay topics
dissertation writing help
buy dissertation
assignment help
college paper writing service