FIMIX using smartpls step-by-step

This forum is closed, and read-only.
arunchal43
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

FIMIX using smartpls step-by-step

Post by arunchal43 »

Respected Prof. Dr. Ringle

I am using SmartPls extensively for my research. My sincere gratitude to you & your team for your wonderful contributions.

I am trying to check for unobserved heterogeneity in my model using FIMIX. While there are many papers I found the one by you : http://ssrn.com/abstract=1586309 to be the best in narrating and taking me through the steps involved. However when it comes to reporting the results there are certain fit indices or parameters you provide and am not sure where do get those form the output of FIMIX-PLS:
1.) Table 3. in p.11 : is the lnL the last value in the iteration
2.) Table 4. How to get the P ik values and construct this table? Could you please specifically point out the sections from the output results of FIMIX.
3.) Table 6, How to get R-sqr from the FIMIX output to be used in constructing this table.
4.) Table 7. How to get GoF. I understand the GoF calculation and have done it before but while running FIMIX I am not getting the communalities and R-sqr to be used in calculating GoF.

Essentially I am looking for a document that would take through step by step in conducting FIMIX and more importantly calculating and reporting the necessary output indices from it please.

Sincerely
Arun
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hi,

Check some good reference in PLS Literature.

Regards,
theresiadominic
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

FIMIX lnL

Post by theresiadominic »

Dear All
from FIMIX report which value do you read from 'lnL Development' report for lnL value?
is it the last value from the iteration ?

I have read literature but it doesnt show which value one should read

Theresia