SmartPLS3 - Analyze, Interpret, and Report Higher Order Reflective-Formative Construct

Collection of links to educational videos on the PLS-SEM method and the application of the SmartPLS software.
fawad.latif
PLS Expert User
Real name and title: Dr. Khawaja Fawad Latif

SmartPLS3 - Analyze, Interpret, and Report Higher Order Reflective-Formative Construct

Post by fawad.latif »

SmartPLS3 - Analyze, Interpret, and Report Higher Order Reflective-Formative Construct. Reflective-Formative Higher-Order Construct using Disjoint Two-Stage Approach using SmartPLS3 - Testing, Analysis, and Reporting.

This video is further updated, with redundancy analysis, and detailed reporting of Higher Order Reflective-Formative Construct.

https://youtu.be/7lwUOLD4p0A

The session discusses in detail the Concept of Reflective-Formative Higher-Order Construct using Disjoint Two-Stage Approach. Further, the video also guides on how to test, analyze, and report a Higher Order Reflective-Formative Model. Measurement Model (Reliability and Validity for Lower and Higher Order Constructs and Validity for Higher-Order Constructs) and Structural Model (Hypothesis Testing) are discussed.
paulinalo
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Paulina Lo

Re: SmartPLS3 - Analyze, Interpret, and Report Higher Order Reflective-Formative Construct

Post by paulinalo »

Hi, I found your tutorial video truly helpful. Thank you so much.
My model consisted of two higher order constructs where one is reflective-formative and another one is reflective-reflective.
My plan is to follow your video steps up to the latent variable values and then combined this two types until the end of the final dependent variabels.
Any advice or reference of previous studies that have similar model with mine?
Thank you in advance