What am I doing wrong?

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
banjo
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Mr. Mariel

What am I doing wrong?

Post by banjo »

Hi All,

First, I would like to apologise with my lack of experience with PLS-SEM and I'm still in the process learning using Wong K. K., (2019). I'm currently evaluating validity of the modified UTAUT2 model by Yuan, Ma, Kanthawala, and Peng (2015). I've created the exact model in SmartPLS 3.0 and from my understanding to utilise the same model. I have to

1. gather the same data
2. import the data
3. run smartpls
4. run the bootstrap

I'm confused why the PE's t value is so low after boostraping from my pilot data when a lot of literatures stated that PE is always the most common influential construct.

Thanks for the help!

Wong, K. K. (2019). Mastering Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (Pls-sem) with Smartpls in 38 Hours. iUniverse. Bloomington, IN, USA.

Yuan, S., Ma, W., Kanthawala, S., & Peng, W. (2015). Keep using my health apps: Discover users' perception of health and fitness apps with the UTAUT2 model. Telemedicine and e-Health, 21(9), 735-741
Attachments
utaut2.acceptance.zip
(18.16 KiB) Downloaded 225 times