Model with moderator variable

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
Francisco
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Francisco Manuel

Model with moderator variable

Post by Francisco »

Hello, I am working with a model using SMARTPLS 3 software. I have a model that seeks to relate 2 variables belonging to the enterprise formed with one indicator each, with an unobservable variable formed by 12 formative indicators. All this is modeled by a moderator variable by group of countries. My questions would be:
How can I get the influence of each of the indicators on the 2 entrepreneurial variables and vice versa.
Would an analysis of permutations be applied by analyzing MICOM before?

Thanks and best regards.
cringle
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Prof. Dr. Christian M. Ringle

Re: Model with moderator variable

Post by cringle »

I am not sure if I understand your model setup. However, you can either use the moderator option (right click on the target construct) or run a multigroup analysis (model estimation per group, i.e., country). MICOM is useful in the latter case.

Best
Christian
Francisco
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Francisco Manuel

Re: Model with moderator variable

Post by Francisco »

Hi, I have done an analysis of permutations, but really what I want to study is the influence of each of the exogenous variables on each one of the indicators of the endogenous variable. Thanks and best regards