HTMT

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
MichaelKnight
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: M. Sc. Michael Schulte

HTMT

Post by MichaelKnight »

Hello,

I have a question concerning the HTMT- criteria:
1. Reviewers have advised me to use the HTMT criterion instead of Fornell-Larcker criteria. At first glance, this seems to be not a big deal because after bootstrapping the values are presented to me. I have received one item for each value. Every value is below 1. So everything is fine. Is it common to present every value in the paper?
In other paper, I saw that only the HTMT criteria for every construct and not for every item are presented. Unfortunately, I do not see only a value for the whole constructs. Can anyone help me?
Best regards,
Michael
cringle
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Prof. Dr. Christian M. Ringle

Re: HTMT

Post by cringle »

Please take a look at page 129 of this paper, which shows a good example on how to report HTMT results

Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., & Sarstedt, M. (2015). A New Criterion for Assessing Discriminant Validity in Variance-based Structural Equation Modeling. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(1), 115-135. http://link.springer.com/article/10.100 ... 014-0403-8

Best
Christian