My first model - some question

This forum is closed, and read-only.
mosfo
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

My first model - some question

Post by mosfo »

Dear SmartPLS Community,

I am new to the tool but already value it's functions and how easy it was to set everything up! I imported my CSV file and build my model. I have several questions concernig my model: If I modelled it correctly, and where to find some values in the result report.

Please find the current structure below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y76o3fbjtu3l1xf/Untitled.png

There are 6 antecedents (left), thereof 5 reflective and 1 formative, influencing the concept in the middle, which are 3 "constructs", each tested with different items. These 3 "constructs" are together influencing the two latent variables - two different measures of succes - on the right side.

1) For the above description of the model, is everything correctly linked?

2) How do I integrate control variables on the latent variable correctly? I now have two control variable linking to the "control variable" measurement, that again links to the two success measures? Is that the right way of doing it? Also, I have two additional, non-numeric control variables (e.g. industry). How do I integrate those best in SmartPLS?

3) Where do I find the t-values in the results report?

4) Is there any way in SmartPLS to create describtive data tables about the constructs, i.e. mean, standard deviation, etc. of its items?

Any help and suggestions are highly appreciated! I am sorry if most of the questions are basic, but your answers would help even more :)

Best
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hello,

1. Yes
2. Yes, about control variable you must have theory for justify it
2. Run bootstrap for fin T-statistic
4. For statistic descriptive use another program IBM SPSS, XLSTAT or WarpPLS.

Best Regards,
Hengky