multiple moderators

This forum is closed, and read-only.
hxin009
PLS Senior User
Real name and title:

multiple moderators

Post by hxin009 »

Hi everyone,

I have two moderators (i.e. M1 and M2) in my model and i am trying to create 3-way interactions and i can't create the product item X*M1*M2 (X is the independent variable). smartPLS only allows me to select one moderator at a time.

Please help me out here! Thanks!

Catherine
chusws
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Re: multiple moderators

Post by chusws »

Hi,
I do have your same problem.
How did you finally solve your problem?
Thanks

Steven
hxin009 wrote:Hi everyone,

I have two moderators (i.e. M1 and M2) in my model and i am trying to create 3-way interactions and i can't create the product item X*M1*M2 (X is the independent variable). smartPLS only allows me to select one moderator at a time.

Catherine
jondr88
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Re: multiple moderators

Post by jondr88 »

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I think that the solution is to create your own values in SPSS I mean all combination of loading items (multiplicated values of observations). After that you insert your own factor and you let all these combination load to this factor. This approach is described here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIuAvtJn5KE .

Do you agree?

Best

Jan

chusws wrote:Hi,
I do have your same problem.
How did you finally solve your problem?
Thanks

Steven
hxin009 wrote:Hi everyone,

Catherine
Jan Ondráček
Eindhoven University of Technology