License Key not working.

This forum is closed, and read-only.
BradWickham14
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

License Key not working.

Post by BradWickham14 »

Hi there. I am having problems having with my installation of of smartPLS. Unfortunately after entering my License Key it responds that the survey does not recognize by key.

Anyone have some advice?

Thanks
Brad
normalini
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

cant launch smartpls

Post by normalini »

I hv install java and smartpls. but i cant launch smartpls. below is the error

!SESSION 2011-08-25 16:29:43.830 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY system.bundle 4 0 2011-08-25 16:29:45.149
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent.ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle system.bundle.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:1014)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:970)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:549)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:484)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.launch(StartLevelManager.java:245)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundle.resume(SystemBundle.java:155)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.launch(Framework.java:503)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.launch(OSGi.java:51)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:289)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:173)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.checkSystemState(BaseStorage.java:654)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.getStateManager(BaseStorage.java:634)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.getPlatformAdmin(BaseAdaptor.java:385)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAdaptorHook.frameworkStart(EclipseAdaptorHook.java:80)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.frameworkStart(BaseAdaptor.java:260)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start(SystemBundleActivator.java:55)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$2.run(BundleContextImpl.java:995)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:989)
... 18 more
Root exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.checkSystemState(BaseStorage.java:654)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.BaseStorage.getStateManager(BaseStorage.java:634)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.getPlatformAdmin(BaseAdaptor.java:385)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAdaptorHook.frameworkStart(EclipseAdaptorHook.java:80)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.BaseAdaptor.frameworkStart(BaseAdaptor.java:260)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start(SystemBundleActivator.java:55)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$2.run(BundleContextImpl.java:995)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:989)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:970)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:549)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:484)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.launch(StartLevelManager.java:245)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundle.resume(SystemBundle.java:155)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.launch(Framework.java:503)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:289)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2011-08-25 16:29:45.164
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundleActivator.start() of bundle system.bundle.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:557)
!SESSION Thu Aug 25 16:29:45 SGT 2011 ------------------------------------------
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 2011-08-25 16:29:45.184
!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:186)
Martje321
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by Martje321 »

yeahh i have the same problem... exactly the same problem who can help us
Frederike Maisel
jmbecker
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Dr. Jan-Michael Becker

Post by jmbecker »

It seems that SmartPLS has currently a problem with Java 7. However, it works fine on all Windows devises (even Win 7 64bit) as long as you have Java 6. We are working on this issue.
If someone has found a way to get the SmartPLS working with Java 7 please let us know.

Thanks
Jan-Michael
uarc
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Re: License Key not working.

Post by uarc »

It has a problem with Java 7 so, I installed Java 6 (previous release) and now it can be installed. However, now the key is not working
BradWickham14 wrote:Hi there. I am having problems having with my installation of of smartPLS. Unfortunately after entering my License Key it responds that the survey does not recognize by key.

Anyone have some advice?

Thanks
Brad
sung
shahabstar
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by shahabstar »

HI all

i when set up the software i have massage error following

the key wasn´t accepted by the server!

pleas guide me the problem?
drjmh
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

key wasn´t accepted by the server error message

Post by drjmh »

Hi everyone,

I am receiving the same error message that others have mentioned when reinstalling smartpls on my laptop.

It says "key wasn´t accepted by the server"

I haven't seen a solution posted, and I need to get my revision done and back to the editor. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Dr Hansen
Alica1810
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

problem

Post by Alica1810 »

Any solutions? My key is also not accepted by the server...

Alica Grilec Kauric, MSc
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hi,

"key wasn´t accepted by the server" means you already used this key more than 3x for installed SmartPLS software (may be you give this key for another person).

Best Regards,