RED CONSTRUCTS

Frequently Asked Questions about the SmartPLS software. Please refer to this section first, if you have problems with the software.
ALIUKM
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: alireza

RED CONSTRUCTS

Post by ALIUKM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:18 pm

THE CONSTRUCTS HAVE SEVERAL DIMENSIONS. THE PROBLEM IS THE CONSTRUCTS ARE RED AND I CAN NOT PROCEED FOR PLS ALGORITHM. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DO NOT WANT TO IGNORE THE DIMENSIONS

jmbecker
SmartPLS Developer
Real name and title: Dr. Jan-Michael Becker

Re: RED CONSTRUCTS

Post by jmbecker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 am

All constructs need indicators in PLS. Therefore you need to use approaches that try to identify the second-order constructs, which are usually either the repeated indicator approach or the two-stage approach.

You can find information on this issue in the following publications:
Becker, J.-M., K. Klein, and M. Wetzels (2012). Formative Hierarchical Latent Variable Models in PLS-SEM: Recommendations and Guidelines, Long Range Planning, 45 (5/6), 359-394.
Kuppelwieser, V., and M. Sarstedt (2014). Applying the Future Time Perspective Scale to Advertising Research, International Journal of Advertising, 33(1), 113-136.
Ringle, C. M., M. Sarstedt, and D. W. Straub (2012). A Critical Look at the Use of PLS-SEM in MIS Quarterly, MIS Quarterly, 36 (1), iii-xiv.
Hair, J. F., Sarstedt, M., Ringle, C. M., & Gudergan, S. P. 2018. Advanced Issues in Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
Dr. Jan-Michael Becker, University of Cologne, SmartPLS Developer
Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Michael_Becker
GoogleScholar: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user ... AAAJ&hl=de

jekohi5678
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Pete Lambert

Re: RED CONSTRUCTS

Post by jekohi5678 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:21 am

Red constructs who are waiting to check what they are showing to those who want to check all for important data, We need to bring top paper writing service but red constructs are be pleased with those thing which we waiting ever.