Group comparison of "ranks" of path coefficients possible?

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
beautifulgarbage
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: BeautifulGarbage

Group comparison of "ranks" of path coefficients possible?

Post by beautifulgarbage »

Dear PLS-community,

part of my PLS model contains four latent constructs (dimension 1, dimension 2 etc.), each having a path to another latent variable (my "overall judgment" construct). I am conducting a multigroup anaylisis and find significant differences between my groups regarding some of these four path coefficients. However, what I would like to show further is that the relative importance of the single dimensions for the formation of the "overall judgment" differs dramatically between the groups. To be more precise: within every group I can compare the path coefficients and conclude that e.g. "dimension 1 is the most important dimension for the formation of the overall judgment in group 1, but the least important one in group 2".

Is there any statistical test which I can use to compare the ranking of the dimensions between the groups in order to substantiate this finding?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards