mediation

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
Mohammed Alamgir
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

mediation

Post by Mohammed Alamgir »

Hi,

I am just wondering, Whether multiple or sequential or double mediation calculation or analysis is possible through SmartPLS. if so, then how?

If anyone has idea please help me in this regard.

Thanks
Alamgir
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hi,

For Multiple mediation analysis, WarpPLS software very esasy to handle that. Unfortunately, SmartPLS cannot. so you must used bootstrapping approach.

Best Regards,
Robinson
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by Robinson »

Hi Hengkov

Please give an idea how to use bootstrapping approach to measure mediation effect in PLS-SEM /give reference

Please suggest reference material

Thanks
Robinson
cr4ne
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by cr4ne »

Robinson wrote: Please give an idea how to use bootstrapping approach to measure mediation effect in PLS-SEM /give reference
Hair et al. (2014). A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM), p. 219 - 229.

cheers
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hi,

Follow Daniel suggest or read my WarpPLS book for know how to test multiple mediation. Commonly, used Causal step approach and compute VAF (Variance Accounted for).

Best Regards,
ayupuspitaw97
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Ayu Puspita Wardhani

Re:

Post by ayupuspitaw97 »

Hengkov wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:34 am Hi,

Follow Daniel suggest or read my WarpPLS book for know how to test multiple mediation. Commonly, used Causal step approach and compute VAF (Variance Accounted for).

Best Regards,
Sorry sir,, can you show me a journal in google schoolar that apply this? Because I don't have enough money to buy such books that explain about sequential mediation. Maybe I can learn and understand the calculation for causal step and VAF in order to finishing my final assignment. Thank you.