Complex Analysis in PLS-SEM (Smart PLS-3)?

Questions about the implementation and application of the PLS-SEM method, that are not related to the usage of the SmartPLS software.
aasafeer
PLS Junior User
Real name and title: Safeer Malik

Complex Analysis in PLS-SEM (Smart PLS-3)?

Post by aasafeer »

Dear Researchers,
I am analyzing a research model of brands in the consumer behavior perspective in PLS-SEM by using SMART PLS 3 software. I am facing some problems as following:
Research model
IV (4 reflective constructs) => Mediator => DV with 3 constructs (1 moderator with higher order 3 reflective constructs moderate between IV & med. And med. & DV.
1. In the research model, IV has 4 reflective constructs as a higher-order construct, but due to the validity and reliability issue, I have removed 1 construct. Now after analysis, IV has 3 constructs. Is it ok and acceptable?
2. Moderator analysis between IV & mediator, results are path coefficient -0.072 T value (2.447) P-value (0.015). As mentioned path coefficient value is negative but results shown significant. I am not understanding this myth. I need your guidance about this logic and results interpretation.
3. I directly performed moderation analysis with the two-stage method. Can you please guide how to perform moderation analysis with higher-order constructs?
Looking forward to your prompt and positive response
Thank you
Asif Ali Safeer