Advice needed from a SmartPLS expert (paid)

This forum is closed, and read-only.
Bastituta
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Advice needed from a SmartPLS expert (paid)

Post by Bastituta »

Hi,

I am officially allowed to hire somebody to help me out with my analysis for my thesis. It is a long story, but I'll spare you that.

In short, my N (=50) is supposed to be too low to analyze in SPSS for my relationships, therefore my supervisor advized me to use SmartPLS. I have never used it, so I would not know if it would really delete the issue of having a low N. However, I thought I could give it a go by asking for help on this forum. On the other side, I would be really grateful if somebody can help me out if SmartPLS is indeed software which can analyze my data.

My thesis is about the influence of webcare (companies responding to electronic word-of-mouth(eWOM)) on brand evaluation.

My model is as follows:

Perceived speed of responding (in the eyes of the consumer)-> webcare response evaluation -> brand evaluation

Moderated mediation eWOM valence (positive or negative) on the relationship between perceived speed of responsding and webcare response evaluation AND ON the relationship between webcare response evaluation and brand evaluation.

(I have another variable, perceived appropriateness (of the received webcare), which I might use as well.)

The proportion between negative eWOM and positive eWOM is: 22:28

I would like to upload an image of my conceptual model, but I cannot upload it to an URL.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Regards,
Bas
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hi Bas,

Sent me your data + research model, I will test.
Regards,
bradley7680
PLS Expert User
Real name and title: Dr. Bradley Wilson. Senior Lecturer in Advertising. School of Media and Communication. RMIT University.

Re: Advice needed from a SmartPLS expert (paid)

Post by bradley7680 »

i am interested in your conceptual model here.

what is this thesis for? phd?

brad
Bradley Wilson. Ph.D. Senior Lecturer in Advertising. School of Media and Communication. RMIT University. Melbourne, Australia.
SEE: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bradley_Wilson2 http://scholar.google.com.au/citations? ... AAAJ&hl=en