Examples for quality criterias

This forum is closed, and read-only.
Paul_B
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Examples for quality criterias

Post by Paul_B »

Hello everybody,

it's the first time I use SmartPLS. Sometimes I'm not sure, if I calculated the quality criterias right. So I tried to find examples in german and english literature. But I couldn't find any literature where the databases is presented and also the calculation of the quality criterias. I found a lot of literature where the formula is presented, but examples and/or the data basis is missing. So I can check my calculation of the quality criteria step by step.
I'm looking for examples for quality criterias:

Reflective:
- Indikator reliability
- Construct Reliability
- Average variance
- discriminant Validity

Formative:
-Bootstrapping (t-value)
-Varianzinflationfactor
-Konditionindex

Structure:
- coefficient of determination
- Pathcoeffcient
- forecast relevance (Q^2; q^2)
- Strength off effect (f^2)

These criterias are taken from german literature. I hope I translated them the right way. I know that some of these criterias are calculated by SmartPLS automatically, but I don't know where to find them or if I found the right ones. Perhaps there is an example for the criterias related to the example, which is presented in this Forum. I would be very grateful for help.

With kind regards

Paul
Diogenes
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title:

Post by Diogenes »

Hi,
The mobi.csv example, available at the “Download” link, is based on the:
TENENHAUS, M.; ESPOSITO VINZI, V.; CHATELIN, Y.-M.; LAURO, C. PLS path modeling. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, v. 48, n. 1, p. 159-205, 2005.

You could run the model with SmartPLS and see the comments about the results in the article.
Best regards,
Bido
Paul_B
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by Paul_B »

Hello Bido,

thank you very much. This will help me a lot.

Best regards,
Paul