key issue

This forum is closed, and read-only.
ogan
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

key issue

Post by ogan »

Hi PLS Team

My key expired so I copied and pasted the new key into the text box as before. It had appeared to have been accepted. When I tried to run the software, it asked me the same thing again. I did this a few times and now it says "my key is not accepted" since one can use the key only 3 times. I can't run the software since it never got activated, although I used the new key.

Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ogan
Ogan Yigitbasioglu
markoverboom
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Re-activation not successful

Post by markoverboom »

I experienced exactly the same problem today. After I copied the key into the text box and clicked on ''finish'' I got the message that SmartPLS was activated again. However when starting SmartPLS I again got the message that a new key was needed. I restarted the computer, entered the key a second time but still I get the same message. I have one attempt left so I would be grateful if anyone could help.
nis
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Re: Re-activation not successful

Post by nis »

I have the same problem. I really hope for some help in order to be able to finish my analysis...
ogan
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

key issue

Post by ogan »

I circumvented the issue by registering as a new user. The PLS team was kind enough to send me a new password within 24 hours.
Ogan Yigitbasioglu
markoverboom
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

finding away around it

Post by markoverboom »

The windows 7 on my laptop, on which I run SmartPLS is quite unreliable. It probably is the cause. Anyway, I found a dramatic solution to this problem. I installed SmartPLS on another computer. It work fine.
stephan.kramer
PLS Expert User
Real name and title:

Post by stephan.kramer »

I have the same problem...SmartPLS asks me to reactivate the program every time I start it on my (Win7) laptop (with some data stored on a network profile). Any suggestions for a solution?
kenneth zhao
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

maybe the key problem caused by win7

Post by kenneth zhao »

the active key was not accepted by the server,too.
kenneth zhao Yanshan University
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Re: key issue

Post by Hengkov »

Why you not used SmartPLS 3?