Installation problem

This forum is closed, and read-only.
sodbir
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Installation problem

Post by sodbir »

I downloaded the installation file from download page... the one with jre. however, when I install it by clicking the smartpls application icon, it does seem to install properly because there is no shortcut, no folder created under the name smartpls and I cannot open the previously used file with the extension .splsm. and to use it again, I have to click at the installation file again. for info, i'm using windows 7 home edition with sp1 and java 6.

please advice.
Hengkov
PLS Super-Expert
Real name and title: Hengky Latan

Post by Hengkov »

Hello,

Your problem about instalation or cannot open previous work your save?
For save work in SmartPLS very easy. Before your close program, click save. SmartPLS automatically save your model + data in resource (note: not save with option save in file menu, you cannot open back again).

Regards,
sodbir
PLS Junior User
Real name and title:

Post by sodbir »

i have two problems. the first is with the installation. i tried to install it but it seem that it doesn't do anything. it can open the program but everytime i want to use it, i have to click the installation file again and use it. and i have to do that everytime i want to use smartpls.

the second problem is after i open smartpls, i tried to open the previous project. smartpls does not detect the .spslm and .project.