Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 pm
- Forum: SmartPLS Small Talk Corner
- Topic: What would be your willingness to pay for SmartPLS per year?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12227
200 - 250 euros is enough. Considering the software has a lot of issues yet, and covariance modeling is "de facto" stardard, people will pay 500 US dollars or more for popular software and high levels of support. I'm not sure you can provide this kind of service at the moment. Obviously, if you go t...
- Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm
- Forum: FAQ (SmartPLS 2.0)
- Topic: Activity Key Questions
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3257
I don't understand why the developers don't provide any suggestions to this common and annoying issue. Currently, Are they in holiday in Germany right now? I suffered the same.
- Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 pm
- Forum: Requested Features
- Topic: Free? thank you but...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2325
Honestly guys: It is valuable than you allow free access to your software, but I have two issues to comment about it: 1. Free doesn't means "full of errors". Okay, I'm a little bit overstated, but I'm angry because when I achieved to understand the way to make a model, I got "your software has expir...