Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am
- Forum: Application of PLS
- Topic: Still no new version available? Please help with CTA-PLS
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1691
Dear Prof. Ringle, I hate to bother you, but I am desperate because my reviewers do not trust any other means of formative validaton I provide - they want something numerical, and I do not have the data to provide a MIMIC model... Time has passed since 2009, still no new version available? I have ju...
- Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am
- Forum: Requested Features
- Topic: Run model while omitting variables
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3181
I just open a new editior from the current one. And then a copy of my model is shown. There I do the modifications I am interested in and calculate. If it is only a quick sensitivity check, I close the new editor window without saving.
- Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm
- Forum: FAQ (SmartPLS 2.0)
- Topic: Incompatible JVM error message?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2619
Same with me too. And another colleagues are also complaining. Would it be possible to provide a download of the version with the right version of Java? I know it is not that efficient because of download traffic, but it would enable many of us to work with this nice software. Beside of that even if...