Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm
- Forum: Requested Features
- Topic: 2nd order LV - computing AVE and Composite Reliability
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7840
Maybe it's a bit methodological question - but is it OK that AVE = communality? (I see the same column in a different report under a different heading.)
I agree with Andreas Pufall that the data might not be normal. What about adding tests of normality? Something like in GLM ANOVA in NCSS - where there is a normality test, ANOVA and Kruskal-Wallis test, so one may decide when to use Kruskal-Wallis instead of ANOVA based on the normality test. (2deve...
- Sat May 08, 2010 1:06 pm
- Forum: FAQ (SmartPLS 2.0)
- Topic: Bootstrapping Problems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2369
1) I am almost always able to run 5 000 iterations but never 10 000 iterations; the model has only 3 latent variables each consisting of only 2 independent variables 2) in one case, I got a message about singular matrix or something like that and the process stopped 3) values for standard deviation ...