SEMinR is a new R package for building PLS structural equation models:
- Easily creates interactions and complicated structural models
- Handles composite and common-factor constructs in a single model (automatically applies PLSc wherever common factors are involved)
- High performance, multi-core bootstrapping function
- Continuously tested against leading PLS software like SmartPLS to ensure parity of outcomes
- Adjusts for known biases in interaction terms in PLS models
Please post your suggestions for PLS related webpages.