jmbecker wrote:How are you checking for convergent validity of your (obviously) formative constructs?
Dear Dr. Becker,
i used the following statements (5-point likert scale) and directed the affiliated reflective construct to the formative constructs (one after another).
Do i have to sort out bad items (low loadings/weights/non significant) before or after this test?
1. It is important to me that the products I use do not harm the environment.
2. I consider the potential environmental impact where the original scaleof my actions when making many of my decisions.
3. My purchase habits are affected by my concern for our environment.
4. I am concerned about wasting the resources of our planet
5. I would describe myself ashas a high level of reported
6. I am willing to be inconvenienced in ordervalue to take actions that are more environmentally friendly.
Do you think it would be better to use only some of these questions for the convergent validity test, e.g. 6,3 and 1, which fit - in my humble opinion - good to each other?
Thank you very much!